Saturday, January 22, 2011

Sunday 23rd January- ouch...

Day two of the DIET proper. think the amount of food is fine and very manageable although battling to think of an appopriate breakfast vegatable???? any ideas guys??

jump ropes getting a bit more fluid now and getting out the reps without as many trips/stopages...

other excersises also good to get thru. doing mine at the gym so keeping the weight light on the rows. bicep curls etc.

Lunges today were a killer. 4 x 15 is 4x30 right?? one rep is a lunge on both legs?

hope everyone is having a great weekend. chat soon.

4 comments:

  1. For my breakfast veggies, I just had a good old-fashioned garden salad, heavy on the tomatoes with some 5kcal dressing. Sometimes, I diced up and threw in my hard boiled egg-whites--before I started drinking them raw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Knock the legs out one at a time. Right 1, right 2, right 3, etc... then Left 1, left 2, left 3...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been making veggie omelets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you like coffee in the morning, I recommend some green beans/spinach - they go together nicely. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete