Tuesday, March 8, 2011

DAY 54

Did my workout last night in front of so you think you can dance, what a terrible show, shame my wife loves watching it.

Pumped out all my excercises , really solid burn on those creeps was duck walking around the aprtment like a freak almost in tears, not getting any discomfort in my knees/shins any more which is good, definately feeling stronger down there.

V-sits although getting better are still a struggle to get a balanced/controlled movement.

Diet wise, my wife Sally had helped alot with cooking up bug vats of fresh veges everynight for me with plenty to take to work for the following day (def better than frozen emergency rations i have at work).

Hope everyone is doing well, from the look of all your posts we're all on track!

1 comment:

  1. Your lower body has toned up and the shin pain will be a thing of the past with your new bionic legs.

    ReplyDelete