Sunday, March 6, 2011

07 March 2011

Back in Hong Kong after a weekend in taipei with my wife. An interesting place,,,reminded my a little of Japan, definately not as chinese as i was expecting.
We got into town late Friday and headed to Shilin night markets, sprwaling retails and food stalls selling anything and everything...sampled a few things as part of last weeks induldgence ..some deep fried salt and pepper prawns and bbq squid , was tasty at the time but woke feeling pretty dodgy...not used to all the salt.

Excercise wise was not ideal, replaced skipping with a run on  and punched out the resistance bands in the tiny hotel room (quite tough)

Ready to pick up pace this week. will get the photos up tonight. have slackened off a bit in all departments needing to pull my socks up and make a fresh push, otherwise i will slid back into my old ways...

second effort  here we come !!

2 comments:

  1. Keep it up mate - we've got to fly the flag.

    Taipei reminds me of Fukuoka in Japan - and yes, very much a Japan feel. Man shame you could not have the Xiaolongbao there: that would be my indulgence!

    Take care mate - keep it up: we're almost there!

    ReplyDelete